Adho Mukha Shvanasana or Downward Facing Dog is my daily go – to pose! I can’t go a single day without doing it. I’ve felt incredible benefits from this pose and every inch of my body, heart and soul crave this pose.
I created a tutorial for beginners to advanced practitioners.
This tutorial is just one from our Modern Yinster Online Membership!
For more information please go to … www.ModernYinster.com/vip
Some benefits you will find are…
- release compression in the spine and tension in the hips.
- relieve back pain
- relieve stress and mild depression
- Create more flexibility in the legs, shoulders, hips, wrists and ankles
- You will get a burst of energy too when practicing this inversion!
- Strengthen the arms, shoulders and legs
- and many more!
Please don’t forget to subscribe so you are notified when I post classes or tutorials! If you have any questions, comment below!