This is the year of abundance. An abundance of what ever makes you happiest! So let’s make sure that happens! This exercise will guarantee you lead a year happy and fulfilled!
- Set a timer for 2 minutes and write out 8 things that make you the happiest and most fulfilled. Only 2 minutes because you want to write what first comes to you mind. Don’t give the logical over thinking brain a chance to step in and make you second guess.
- Take a long hard look at what you wrote. In your current moment, are you doing anything contributing to your happy things list?Keep in mind, this list does not mean that you need these things to be happy, it means that these are some of the best things that make you feel happy.
- If you are, keep onward but all continue to go inward so you can keep the course! If not, take a step back and look at situations in all aspects of your life. Some of these parts being your family, health, spiritual, personal growth, career and recreation. What little changes can you make to increase your happiness factor in life?
- Take a day or so to really be still. To remove distractions and retreat from the things you are doing now that you consider important. I really mean it. A day at least. I don’t necessarily mean go into hiding but slow down quite a bit. Take some things off your calendar. Take longer to wash the dishes. Spend more time reading and writing.
- There is really nothing else to do. Once you retreat and go inward, you will naturally manifest. But I can tell you the term that may best help you find more clarity is Opportunity Costs. Opportunity cost is the loss of potential gain from other alternatives when one alternative is chosen. So ask yourself what else could I be doing that would contribute greater to my life of abundance?
- Keep your list of 8 up for all of 2018. In your planner, on the fridge etc… And always ask yourself if you are living with an abundance of happiness and fulfillment!
2018 is going to be a GREAT year for you! Why? Because you make it great! No matter the situations good or bad, always embrace the moment and know it won’t last. You got this!
Cheers to 2018 – A life of Abundance!