From the moment I met her she exuded positive energy and her enthusiasm was infectious. She is also able to make you feel completely at ease and comfortable sharing your thoughts which makes for some very engaging conversation.~Arthur
Roundtables are instrumental in learning new perspectives, being heard in a non-judgmental environment, and bridging gaps between what is causing bottlenecks or misunderstanding and the skills needed to resolve the issues.
Most important is conducting a roundtable discussion with an expert and non-biased facilitator that can help you feel comfortable, fully heard and connect the dots between where you or your company is to where you want to be.
I am a third party roundtable facilitator and I conduct roundtables in a few different ways.
Corporations and Departments
Identify gaps between departments that are causing tension and bottle necks in your corporation or department. You will improve on skills that help create a solution-seeking environment for a more engaged, productive and adaptable work culture.
Public Leadership with First Friday’s Roundtables
Join us on the first Friday of every month for a lunch time roundtable to discuss all things well-being.
Topics will vary and include but are not limited to:
- How to create well-being initiatives that create positive ripple effects on employee engagement and satisfaction
- “The Deflated Doers Handbook to Beating Burnout”
- Creating joy in everyday life.
- Career confidence
- Meta Skills – Increasing the ability to improve technical skills.
- Help your team members create more opportunities for joy and following-through with things they want for themselves.
- Setting goals to sustain connection and motivation all year